Ton Duc Thang University is recently ranked as one of the TOP 1000 universities in the world according to ARWU (Academic Ranking of World Universities) in 2019. With the mission “Education, Research and Creativity for Sustainable Development of Humanity” and vision “ To become an excellent research university in the world’s TOP 200 universities”, TDTU makes effort in building modern facilities and cross cultural learning environment which attract both the local and international students. Following the global integration trend, the Faculty of Labor Relations and Trade Unions has currently run the major courses in English. We are thus looking for international students who attend in two majors following:
1. Labor Relations Management Major
The training program following the world's Top 100 training programs in the field of labor relations management. The program provides students with knowledge of human resource management, union organizing, labor law, labor relations, collective bargaining and labor dispute resolution. Graduates typically work in the human resource (HR) departments of enterprises, or may work as trade union officials or in state management agencies in labor relations to ensure benefits for businesses and employees, to develop good labor relations and to avoid conflicts in labor relations.
- Job positions at Compensation and Benefits, Health and Safety, Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Job positions in Labor Relations Management, Labor Contract or Administrative work in Human Resources Department in enterprises;
- Research in labor relations and etc.
2. Organizational Behavior Major
The training program following the world's Top 100 training programs in organizational behavior. The program provides students with knowledge of organizational behavior, personnel management, motivation, change management, innovation and creativity, organizational culture and organizational development. Graduates typically work in the human resource (HR) departments of enterprises, consultancies or in research organizations studying the attitudes and behaviors of employees in the workplace. They help businesses design effective HR policies aiming to promote positive employee behaviors in the workplace, such as increased job satisfaction, increased commitment and loyalty to the organization and work efficiency.
- Job positions in charge of internal communication management, encouraging and rewards, managing employee’s behavior, improving employee’s performance, managing organizational culture, managing change and organizational development in enterprises;
- Job positions as research experts in research organizations on organizational behavior, leadership, work motivation, building organizational culture, managing changes in enterprises.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAMS
International students studying at Faculty of Labor Relations and Trade Unions can choose one of the following options:
- Full-time undergraduate programs in both Vietnamese and English (Labor relations management major, Organizational behavior major)
- Duration: 4 years, 8 semesters
135 credits (9 elective credits)
- International student exchange program: one semester program with a field study trip to enterprises, a designed program from 1 week to 2/3 months
- Other programs like research support or internship/field study support for PhD/ Master students and etc.
- For further information or assistance, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Hoa) or email@example.com (Ms. Thao)